Footsteps Preschool Job Interest
Are you interested in joining the Footsteps Preschool Team?
We do not currently have any vacancies but please complete your details below and click send, we can keep your details on file for a later date.
Thank you for you time.
Footsteps Preschool main duties and responsibilities - Unqualified Practitioner
Main duties and responsibilities:
To provide and maintain a high quality service to children and their families working as part of a staff team to meet children’s individual needs.
Children and Families:
· To develop and maintain positive relationships with children and families.
· To assist with the planning and delivery of a wide range of activities to meet children’s needs.
· To work within the EYFS and promote high standards of care for the children.
· To assume responsibility for key children and ensure their developmental needs are met, accurately recorded and learning diaries are up to date.
· To maintain a child-centered environment by reviewing displays, resources and room lay out with the team.
· To use observation and reflective practice to contribute to planning and evaluation in the setting.
· To maintain children’s safety and wellbeing at all times during attendance at the setting and on trips.
· To take any action required to ensure the safety and welfare of children and to report any concern immediately to the Manager.
· To ensure good communication between staff and parent’s/carers.